This page is for students, pupils, volunteers and other participants in the Erasmus+ programme.
It gives information on how coronavirus is affecting activities, what changes are taking place, and what help is available.
The COVID-19 outbreak negatively affects ongoing or planned activities under the Erasmus+ programme.
The European Commission’s main objective is the safety and protection of all Erasmus+ participants, while fully respecting all the containment measures taken at national level. The European Commission is working to help students, pupils, volunteers and other participants in the programme deal with the consequences for them.
The Commission will continue to adapt its response to this unprecedented situation as it evolves, clarifying and simplifying the application or rules and procedures where necessary in cooperation with Erasmus+ National Agencies and the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA).
For frequently asked questions about the Coronavirus impact on Erasmus+ programme, please follow the European Comission’s link:
Below you can find Decisions and Announcements of the Rectorate of the University of the Aegean regarding the COVID-19 outbreak
(links are updated frequently):
- Guidelines for Incoming Students Covid-19 (Spring Semester 2020/21)
- Guidelines for Incoming Students Covid-19 (Winter Semester 2020/21)
- Information about Covid-19 (15-06-2020)
- Information about Covid-19 (25-03-2020)
- Information about Covid-19 (19-03-2020)
- Information about Covid-19 (16-03-2020)
- Information about Covid-19 (13-03-2020)
- Information about Covid-19 (11-03-2020)
National Public Health Organisation https://eody.gov.gr/en/